Friends is a community-driven organization and we wouldn’t be here without volunteer support! Volunteering is a great way to get your feet wet, learn more about our work, and meet like-minded folx who are passionate about protecting the environment for all of us.
Latest Volunteer News
Examples of Ongoing Opportunities
- beach clean ups
- event logistics
- host an event—share your shoreline or property to Friendraise!
- event photography
- hang posters and flyers
- community outreach
- attend local policy meetings to share your voice and be informed.
- contribute pro bono expertise
- serve on a program or board committee
- issue-driven community and campaign outreach
- attend and/or help facilitate rallies, parades, or protests
- invasive species surveys
- forage fish site monitoring
- plastic and trash surveys
- shoreline and upland restoration work parties