When you support our work, you give us power in numbers. Together we can protect and restore the San Juan Islands and Salish Sea for people and nature.
As a member you can trust that:
- You are part of the only environmental advocacy organization in the San Juans.
- You are helping to achieve major successes for the islands future through protection, restoration and policy.
- You will be kept up-to-date about environmental issues affecting the Islands and the Salish Sea.
- You will receive our newsletter, action alerts and email updates.
- You are making a difference. Its not just about giving to an organization, you are supporting mission driven work and you are personally engaged in critical ways.
You can make a one time gift or recurring donation for membership
Legacy Circle – $1,000*
Benefactor – $500*
Steward – $350*
Supporter – $150*
Family Membership – $50
Individual Membership – $35
Living Lightly – $15
Your donation through membership can be a recurring frequency-you choose. We’ll make it easy!
“As busy yet loyal supporters for the critical work Friends does, a recurring donation is like a gift to myself. I set it up and know I have provided support on a continual basis, because the work to protect this magnificent place never stops even if I forget to mail my donation.”
Your membership gift is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. Thank you for your support!