Youth for Change provides an opportunity for you to share ideas, learn about environmental challenges in the community, engage in local stewardship projects, and work together with your peers.
You can also earn a $200 stipend for your time and effort.
Together, we will…
- Engage in community and environmental action;
- Gain leadership, communication, and collaboration skills;
- Address important community needs; and
- Meet with local and state government leaders.
- Attend weekly in-person meetings from January to May 2022.
- Plan and implement a community action project.
- COVID protocols will be in place and masks must be worn to ensure everyone’s safety.
Applications are due December 8th, 2021.
Questions? Please contact: Jess Newley, Friends’ Education and Outreach Manager